The body’s immune system normally fights off foreign substances, such as viruses or toxins. But in an auto-immune disorder such as Grave’s disease, the immune system confuses healthy tissue for foreign substances and the body attacks itself. Other examples of auto- immune disorders include lupus, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Scleroderma, and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Some of the causes of auto-immune disorder include excess circulating immune complexes, chronic inflammation and various necrotic tissues. The role of supplemental enzymes in alleviating Grave’s disease involves clearing persistent immune complexes, controlling inflammation, enhancing blood flow, and removing necrotic tissue.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper digestion and bio-availability of all nutrients supporting tissue repair and a strong immune system.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient delivery of hormones, supporting the overall health of our endocrine system and hormone balance.
- An herbal and mineral formula with enzymes will help support the muscles and provide nutrients support for healthy skin, tissue repair, and overall muscular, skeletal, and tissue health.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease Take 2 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic 42.5 Take at bedtime.
TPP EFA 1200 mg Take daily with food.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040.
- Be sure to catch the series on DEHYDRATION AND BACK PAIN & RHEUMATOID JOINT PAIN going on now on my weekly Thursday evening Zoom Call
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)