Both are conditions dealing with unhealthy blood sugar levels. Hypoglycemia is an abnormally low blood sugar level caused by too much insulin, too little glucagon, adrenal exhaustion or poor eating habits. Diabetes is a disorder of carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism that is primarily the result of a deficiency or lack of insulin secretion by the pancreas or defects in the insulin receptors. Type I diabetes is most often genetic and means the person is dependent on insulin to prevent ketosis. The vast majority of cases (90%) are type II, meaning non-insulin dependent and a result of poor dietary and lifestyle habits that can easily be corrected. Those who do not successfully manage blood glucose are more susceptible to developing heart disease, kidney disease, strokes, loss of vision and loss of nerve function.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will aid in the proper digestion and absorption of all nutrients, especially proteins and fats, in an effort to minimize extreme blood sugar fluctuations.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation and oxidative stress, all to minimize the complications of the disease.
A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy balance of friendly flora in the G.I. tract.
LypoBalance Take with every meal or snack.
ProDigest Take with every meal or snack.
ProteaseZyme Take 3 x day between meals.
FloraZyme Take at bedtime.
Adrenal Complex Take 2 x day with food.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our live stream on health, each Wednesday evening at 7:00PM (eastern time)
- Go to www.gctv.viebit.com.
NOTE: Dr Nuriddin no longer hosts Zoom Calls on Thursday evenings at 9:00PM.