The liver is a complex, versatile organ with numerous interrelated functions, most importantly filtration and detoxification of the blood. In fact, almost every substance that gets absorbed by the digestive tract is initially received by the liver. The liver’s main functions include detoxification; storing glucose (glycogen); producing and releasing bile; metabolizing carbohydrates and fat; and synthesizing plasma protein. If liver function is compromised, toxins will accumulate and digestion and metabolism will suffer.
Some of the most common liver disorders are hepatitis, fatty liver, and cirrhosis. Maintaining optimal liver function is essential to maintaining overall health.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will aid in the proper digestion and absorption of all nutrients as well as support bile production and reduce the incidence of toxins.
A support formula to promote optimum liver function by removing embedded toxic materials and supporting the liver’s normal regeneration sequence.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation, supporting the overall health of the liver.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment and timely elimination of wastes.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
ProDigest Take with every meal or snack.
Liver Help Take 2 x day with food.
ProteaseZyme Take 1 or 2 x day between meals.
FloraZyme Take at bedtime.
K-Drain (dropper) Take 3-4 x day with water.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our live stream on health, each Wednesday evening at 7:00PM (eastern time)
- Go to www.gctv.viebit.com.