Also known as a bladder infection or cystitis, a UTI occurs when bacteria enters the urinary tract and infects the urethra and bladder. While low-grade infections may be asymptomatic, a UTI usually presents difficulty controlling urine, painful urination with blood in the urine and/or low-grade fever. Enzyme therapy and nutritional support will help promote a strong immune system, tissue repair an inflammation control as well as help maintain beneficial bacteria near the urethra.
- A digestive enzyme formula taken with meals will help ensure proper assimilation of all nutrients, promoting a strong immune system and tissue repair.
- A blend of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and enzymes will help support immune function and shorten the duration of an acute infection.
- A protease formula between meals will promote a strong immune system and help control infections and inflammation.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and immunity while maintaining beneficial bacteria in the lower G.I. tract. This helps reduce the risk of “bad” bacteria entering the urethra from the colon.
ProDigest Take with every meal or snack.
ProteaseZyme Take 3 x day between meals.
FloraZyme Take at bedtime.
Transbiotic Take in the morning and at bedtime.
Protease IFC Take 3 x day between meals.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our live stream on health, each Wednesday evening at 7:00PM (eastern time)
- Go to www.gctv.viebit.com.
NOTE: Dr Nuriddin no longer hosts Zoom Calls on Thursday evenings at 9:00PM.