An “allergy” is an inflammatory reaction elicited by our immune system toward a foreign molecule which is usually an unrecognizable protein or a small molecule bound to a protein.
- When the body can no longer make the correct amount of enzymes to digest a particular food properly, but that food is still consumed, intolerance for it is created. From then on, we experience an allergy or intolerance to it. Symptoms commonly associated with food allergies can include indigestion, canker sores, diarrhea, ear infections, hyperactivity, asthma, eczema, edema, migraines, and fatigue. Ongoing allergies can also weaken the immune system, making it less effective in fighting off colds, flu, viruses, and other germs that are circulating. The goal of enzyme therapy is to minimize the allergic triggers and manage the inflammatory response.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will aid in the proper digestion and absorption of all nutrients including complete breakdown of proteins.
- A support formula with herbs and enzymes after meals to help soothe G.I. discomfort and heal the mucosal lining of the G.I. tract, respiratory system, and urinary system.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation and immune function.
A probiotic supplement for the supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy balance of friendly flora in the G.I. tract.
ProDigest Take with every meal or snack.
ProteaseZyme Take with every meal or snack.
GastroZyme Take after meals and at bedtime.
ProteaseZyme Take 3 x per day between meals.
Probiotic 42.5 Take in the morning and bedtime.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our live stream on health, each Wednesday evening at 7:00PM (eastern time)
- Go to www.gctv.viebit.com.
NOTE: Dr Nuriddin no longer hosts Zoom Calls on Thursday evenings at 9:00PM.