The gallbladder is located near the stomach and liver and stores, concentrate and releases bile into the duodenum. Bile is a substance produced by the liver to aid in the digestion of fats. Bile salts emulsify fats allowing digestive enzymes to further break down the fat into fatty acids for absorption. Gallbladder stress may manifest as nausea, burping, belching or pain in the upper right quadrant of the abdomen after eating a high fat meal. Repeated intake of a poor diet can lead to the formation of gallstones, in which case the above symptoms are recurrent and can worsen.
- A digestive enzyme formula specifically high lipases taken with meals will aid in the proper digestion and absorption of fatty acids and fat soluble vitamins, thereby taking stress off of the gallbladder.
- A protolitic formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation, supporting the overall health of all systems of the body.
A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
ProDigest Take with every meal or snack.
ProteaseZyme Take 3 x day between meals.
FloraZyme Take at bedtime.
Gastro Secure Take with or following meals.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our live stream on health, each Wednesday evening at 7:00PM (eastern time)
- Go to www.gctv.viebit.com.
NOTE: Dr Nuriddin no longer hosts Zoom Calls on Thursday evenings at 9:00PM.