The body’s immune system normally fights off foreign substances, such as viruses or toxins. But in an auto-immune disease, the immune system confuses healthy tissue for foreign substances and the body attacks itself. Examples of auto-immune disorders are Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Scleroderma, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hashimoto’s disease.
Some of the causes of auto-immune disorder include excess circulating immune complexes, chronic inflammation and various necrotic tissues. The role of supplemental enzymes in alleviating auto-immune disorders involves clearing persistent immune complexes, controlling inflammation, enhancing blood flow and removing necrotic tissues.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper digestion and bioavailability of all nutrients supporting tissue repair and a strong immune system.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal circulation and removal of toxins. Protease also helps manage inflammation and support the repair of damaged tissues or removal of dead tissue.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
ProDigest Take with every meal or snack.
ProteaseZyme Take 4 x per day between meals.
FloraZyme 42.5 Take at bedtime.
Liver Help Take daily with food.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)