Influenza also known as the flu, and the common cold are two highly contagious viral infections of the respiratory tract. Common to both are nasal congestion and runny nose, dry cough, sore throat, headache and general muscle and joint aches. Specific to a cold, the patient may also experience mild fever with chills, fatigue and cold sores on the mouth. Influenza may present slightly different signs/ symptoms and is generally characterized by sudden onset of chills and high fever, loss of appetite and chest pain. Our foundation protocol (Digest, Protease, Probiotic) is recommended to maintain a strong immune system and help prevent infections. Additional support is helpful to hasten recovery from a viral or respiratory infection.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper digestion and bio-availability of all nutrients supporting a strong and healthy immune system.
- Additional support for the immune system from our formulations of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, herbs, and enzymes known for their ability to promote maximum anti-viral/ bacterial protection.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood and lymphatic flow supporting delivery of nutrients and removal of toxins. Proteases also help manage inflammation and support the immune system.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease IFC Take 2-3 x day with food.
TPP Protease Take 3 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic Take at bedtime.
L-Drain (dropper) Take 3-4 x day with water.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)
- Liver Help - June 16, 2022
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - May 25, 2022
- Diabetes/Hypoglycemia - May 16, 2022