Surgery can be defined as physical disruption of the tissue. This protocol has been used for plastic or reconstructive surgery, orthopedic surgeries, and as a post-op protocol for emergency or otherwise unplanned surgeries.
The objective of Pre-op Client Preparation is to remove or attenuate the negative effects of oxidized proteins and immune complexes in the body and also to ensure cellular vitality through nutrient acquisition. A digestive enzyme formula with specific meals will ensure proper digestion and nutrient acquisition to supply the body with the nutrients needed for healthy cells.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation and oxidation.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment and timely removal of waste.
Client Preparation – For teens and adults, start at least 2 weeks before surgery and stop 2-3 days before surgery.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease Take 2 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic Take at bedtime.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)