Anemia is a reduction in the number of red blood cells or hemoglobin in the blood. This causes a decrease of oxygen carried in the blood and in its availability to cells in the body. As a result, muscular and cellular function, building and repair slow down. Nutritional deficiencies in iron and some B vitamins (B6, B12 and folate) along with the body’s Mal-absorption of critical nutrients that are necessary for the proper production of red blood cells and hemoglobin can be alleviated through the use of enzymes. Supplementation can reinforce proper production of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will aid in the proper digestion and absorption of all nutrients supporting proper formation and maintenance of red blood cells.
- A whole food vitamin and mineral supplement with an enzyme delivery system to support the prevention of specific nutrient deficiencies that are linked to anemia.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation and protection of the cells.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment and timely illumination of waste.
Digest Take with every meal or snack.
Super CellZyme Take with meals.
Protease Take between meals.
Probiotic Take at bedtime.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)
- Liver Help - June 16, 2022
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - May 25, 2022
- Diabetes/Hypoglycemia - May 16, 2022