Osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis, is also known as degenerative joint disease and is characterized by inflammation of the joints throughout the body. Genesis’s clinical experience shows us that there is a connection with poor digestion and increased toxicity that leads to a burdened immune system and poorly managed inflammation. The goal of enzyme therapy is threefold.
- First, work to improve digestion and nutrient acquisition which supports the immune system and minimizes the toxicity.
- Second, improve blood flow and support the body’s ability to detoxify.
- Third, assist the immune system to better manage inflammation and healing.
The following Genesis Products Provide:
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper assimilation and bio- availability of all nutrients supporting the health, function and repair of joints and bones.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation, supporting the health of joints and skeletal system.
- A unique combination of whole Food sources of glucosamine, chondroitin, dermatan, hyaluronic acid, glycosaminoglycans, and collagen will help balance the fluids in and around the joint and reduce inflammation, thus reducing pain and improving flexibility.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment and timely elimination.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Joint Health Take daily on an empty stomach.
TPP Protease Take 3 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic Take at bedtime.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)
- Liver Help - June 16, 2022
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - May 25, 2022
- Diabetes/Hypoglycemia - May 16, 2022