Herpes simplex viruses can live dormant inside a person’s immune system for a lifetime, periodically causing blisters that burst and turn into open cold sores or ulcers before healing. When left alone, herpes cold sores usually last about 10-14 days, causing redness, pain, burning, and often embarrassment. While technically the virus that causes herpes is not curable, many do not experience any symptoms, especially long term, once they learn to manage triggers of outbreaks. Boosting the immune system through a healthy diet, making lifestyle changes, and taking precautions during periods of active breakouts can help keep the herpes virus dormant, significantly reduce the chances of reoccurring herpes symptoms, and lower the risk of passing the virus to others.
- A digestive formula with meals will help ensure proper digestion and bio-availability of nutrients supporting tissue repair and a strong immune system.
- An enzyme- delivered support formula of antioxidants and herbs selected for their anti-viral properties will help provide maximum anti-viral protection and optimum immune system support.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal circulation, removal of toxins, clearing of persistent immune complexes, managed inflammation, and repair of damaged tissue.
- A probiotic supplement will further support digestion and the immune system while helping maintain a healthy gut environment and elimination of waste.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease IFC Take 2 x day with food.
TPP Protease Take 3 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic Take at bedtime.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)