Systematic lupus Erythematosus, also known as lupus, is a chronic inflammatory disease affecting many systems of the body. It is an auto immune disorder where antibodies formed by the immune system attacks some of the bodies own cells. Signs and symptoms of the disease vary widely depending on the organ system involved. Inflammation often occurs in the joints and in the skin, causing a rash. The primary cause has not been determined but contributing factors may include genetics, hormonal imbalance, stress or infections. The role of supplemental enzymes in managing auto-immune disorders involves clearing persistent immune complexes, controlling inflammation, enhancing blood flow and removing the offending agents.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper digestion and bio-availability of all nutrients supporting tissue repair and a strong immune system.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal circulation and removal of toxins. Proteases also help manage inflammation, strengthen the immune system and support the repair of damaged tissues.
- A unique formulation of highly active proteolytic enzymes and antioxidants designed to help regulate inflammation anywhere on or in the body. This product is ideal for those suffering with inflammation of many different body systems as a result of lupus.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease Take 3 x day between meals.
TPP Protease IFC Take 3 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic Take at bedtime.
CalmZyme 3x day or 3 caps at bedtime
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)