Leaky gut is an extremely common problem, but one that is poorly recognize and is rarely tested for. It occurs when the permeability of the gut wall is compromised and large spaces develop between the cells of the gut wall, allowing bacteria, toxins and food particles to enter the bloodstream. This initiates an immune response to the pathogens as well as food proteins and leads to a chronic overstimulation of the inflammatory processes. The signs and symptoms of leaky gut are not unique, thus any signs/symptoms that look like a compromised immune system or an autoimmune disorder may be associated with a leaky gut. The benefit of digestive enzymes in the case of LGS is multi fold.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper assimilation and bio-availability of all nutrients supporting cellular health and repair of the mucosal lining. Complete digestion also minimizes food intolerances and supports a healthy immune system.
- A support formula with herbs and enzymes after meals to help soothe G.I. discomfort and heal damage the mucosal lining of the G.I. tract, respiratory system, and urinary system.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation, supporting the overall health of all systems of the body.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and a strong immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Gastro Take after every meal and at bedtime.
TPP Protease Take 3 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic 42.5 Take in the morning and at bedtime.
Super CellZyme Take Daily.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
Password = time (Lower case)
- Liver Help - June 16, 2022
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - May 25, 2022
- Diabetes/Hypoglycemia - May 16, 2022