Inflammation is the body’s response when Our cells are damaged. This can be caused by infections, injury, autoimmune disorders, or oxidative stress. The immediate response and repair is necessary and beneficial. It is when the response is chronic and uncontrolled that it becomes a problem. Enzyme therapy will help manage chronic inflammation and help control the onset of degenerate diseases.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will ensure proper assimilation to supply the cells with all the nutrients needed for function and repair as well as help minimize free radical damage that may trigger allergies or further inflammation.
- A Protease formula between meals will promote optimal blood flow, support efficient detoxification, and help manage inflammation.
- A support formula of highly active proteolytic enzymes and antioxidants designed to help regulate inflammation anywhere in the body.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
Digest Take with every meal or snack.
Protease 3 x day between meals.
Protease IFC 3 x day between meals.
Probiotic Take at bedtime.
Joint Health Daily on empty stomach.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)