Lyme disease is a recurrent inflammatory infection caused by a tick-borne spirochete. It is characterized by a rash, followed by flu like symptoms. If untreated, it can result in chronic arthritis, nerve and heart dysfunction. An early sign of infection is the appearance of a red area at the side of the bite. Swelling and local inflammation of the knees and/or other large joints is common. Chills, fever, headaches, malaise and skin eruptions often precede the joint problems.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper digestion and bio-availability of all nutrients, supporting a strong and healthy immune system.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal immune function, improved circulation, reduce inflammation and removal of toxic wastes.
- A unique formulation of highly active proteolytic enzymes and antioxidants designed to help regulate inflammation anywhere on or in the body. This product is ideal for those suffering with inflammation of many different body systems as a result of Lyme Disease.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease Take 4 x day between meals.
TPP Protease IFC Take 4 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic 42.5 Take in the morning and at bedtime.
TPP Intestinal Support Take daily with food.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)
- Liver Help - June 16, 2022
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - May 25, 2022
- Diabetes/Hypoglycemia - May 16, 2022