Psoriasis is marked by the appearance of itchy or painful red raised bumps with silvery, flaking scales which often occur on the scalp, knees, elbows, or buttocks and may appear anywhere on the body.
What may accompany this disorder includes arthritis or distal small joints and loosened, pitted discolored nails. Our clinical experience shows that it commonly occurs with individuals who have difficulty breaking down fats and/or proteins.
Enzyme therapy ensures proper digestion and absorption of all the components essential to regulate metabolic activity and promote healthy tissue repair. Another factor that has been related to mediating epidermal hyper-proliferation in psoriatic patients is that enzymes play an important role in correcting and preventing free radical formation through hydrolyzing oxidized proteins and lipids as well as increasing antioxidant activity.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will ensure proper digestion and nutrient acquisition to supply the body with the nutrients needed for healthy skin.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation supporting the health of the skin.
- A support formula with necessary building blocks for healthy growth of muscle, skeletal structure, and tissue that includes supportive nutrients from plant sources with blood- purifying properties.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease Take daily between meals.
RepairZyme Take daily between meals.
TPP Lypo Take daily between meals.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)