Celiac disease is a digestive disorder triggered by the ingestion of gluten, of protein found in grains (carbohydrates), such as wheat, barley, and rye. Although clinical characteristics include several multi system auto immune features, the primary site of injury is the small intestine.
Incompletely digested gluten peptides are identified as antigens (toxins) by the immune cells of the small intestine, inducing an inflammatory response in the mucosal lining, resulting in destruction of the villi and ultimately malnutrition.
Research indicates that the prevalence of Celiac disease in the United States is rising. We believe this is a result of the overuse of gluten as a food additive in processed foods as well as the “corruption” of wheat through the use of genetically modified technologies.
- A gentle herbal formula before and after meals that focus on the health and repair of the mucosal lining in Villa.
- A Probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy balance of friendly flora in the G.I. tract.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will aid in the proper digestion and absorption of all nutrients especially the carbohydrates and proteins specific to Celiac disease.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation and promote tissue repair.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
Super CellZyme Take daily.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)