The prostate is the male sex gland positioned beneath the urinary bladder. Disorders of the prostate gland can include enlargement (benign prosthetic hyperplasia) or the acute or chronic inflammation (prostatitis) of the gland. Inflammation of the prostate is usually caused by a bacterial infection or a hormonal imbalance.The purpose of enzyme therapy is to support digestion by focusing on lipase and fats so as to ensure nutrient bio-availability for hormone production and balance. Proteases, EFA’s, and antioxidants provide additional anti-inflammatory benefits to support the health of the prostate gland and overall endocrine function.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper assimilation of all nutrients to support adequate production of hormones.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient delivery of hormones supporting the overall health of our reproductive system and hormone balance.
- An herbal formula with enzymes to support a healthy prostate by preventing the aromatization of testosterone into estrogen which can promote cancer of the prostate and urinary system.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease IFC Take 2 times daily between meals.
Privita Take Daily.
TPP Probiotic Take at bedtime.
TPP EFA 1200 mg Take daily with food.
Adrenal Complex Take 2 x day with food.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)