The primary function of the reproductive system is to reproduce the organism. This system includes the sex organs. Testes in males and Ovaries in females produce the sperm and the egg, respectively. These organs also produce sex hormones which play a vital role in the development and function of many other organs and tissues of the body.
Other structures or glands, such as the prostate and uterus, provide the support system for the reproductive process. The activity of this system changes throughout life and its health and maintenance is very important to development in the formative years, fertility during the reproductive years, and healthy aging during our later years.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper assimilation of all nutrients to support adequate production of hormones and or development of the fetus.
- An enzyme and health support formula to help balance hormone levels, promote sexual function and libido, and assist with unpleasant symptoms of a challenged reproductive system.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient delivery of hormones supporting the overall health of our reproductive system and hormone balance.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
Privita Take daily with meals.
TPP Protease Take 2 x per day between meals.
TPP Probiotic Take at bedtime.
CalmZyme Take between meals and/or before bed.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)
- Liver Help - June 16, 2022
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - May 25, 2022
- Diabetes/Hypoglycemia - May 16, 2022