IBS is a common gastrointestinal disorder characterized by intermittent episodes of constipation and diarrhea that may also include excess gas, bloating, abdominal cramping, pain, and nausea. Emotional stress and diet are believed to be the primary causative factors. Foods that tend to be more difficult to digest such as high-fat greasy foods, processed foods, dairy products, and gas-producing foods are common triggers. Making the appropriate changes to diet, eating small/frequent meals, managing stress, and taking digestive enzymes to help normalize digestion and regulate bowel movements is recommended.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper assimilation and bio-availability of all nutrients supporting cellular health, function, and repair. Complete digestion also minimizes food intolerances and supports a healthy immune system.
- Additional support calming the damaged digestive system will improve the body’s response to treatment and alleviate symptoms of gas and bloating.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation, supporting the overall health of all systems of the body.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and healthy bowel movements while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
DigestZyme Take with every meal or snack.
GastroZyme Take with every meal or snack.
GastroZyme Take at onset of any diarrhea.
PureZyme Take 2 x day between meals.
Plantadophilus Take in the morning and bedtime.
Super CellZyme Take 2 x per day.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)
- Liver Help - June 16, 2022
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - May 25, 2022
- Diabetes/Hypoglycemia - May 16, 2022