Are you always tired? Feeling older than you are? Your adrenals and thyroid play a vital role in regulating your hormones, and if out of balance they can exacerbate the aging process.
E N D O C R I N E H E A L T H – Your Fountain of Youth
Changes in endocrine function affect aging. The endocrine system is responsible for regulating hormones, and is an essential key to overall health. Hormones are vital, and dysfunction of the endocrine system can alter how the heart beats, how bones and tissues grow, and whether or not various diseases or ailments develop, such as diabetes, thyroid disease, growth disorders, sexual dysfunction, cancer and a host of other hormone-related disorders.
Your adrenals play a huge role in your thyroid health. When the adrenals are not functional, it triggers the body to redirect its normal responsibilities like digestion, immune response, and thyroid function, and places them on hold until the stress on the adrenals has passed. This is why it is important to support more than just the thyroid when out of balance. Oftentimes the two go hand-in-hand, and best results are achieved when they are treated together.
- Adrenal Complex Take 1 x per day with food.
- Thyroid Complex Take 1 x per day with food.
Additional Support for the Gut
- Digest Take with every meal or snack.
- Protease Take 3 x per day between meals.
- Probiotic Take at bedtime.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)