Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is considered an auto immune disease. The body’s immune system normally fights off foreign substances, such as viruses or toxins. But in an autoimmune disease, the immune system confuses healthy tissue for foreign substances and the body attacks itself. Rheumatoid arthritis is characterized by red, swollen, painful joints that may become deformed. Infections, genetics, environmental toxins, poor nutrition, and hormone imbalances may all play a role in the onset of the disease. The goal of enzyme therapy is to improve digestion and support the body’s detoxifying organs in an effort to minimize the triggers for inflammation and maintain a strong immune system.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper digestion and bioavailability of all nutrients supporting a strong and healthy immune system.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal circulation and removal of toxins. Proteases also help manage inflammation and support the immune system.
- A formula of highly active proteolytic enzymes and antioxidants will help regulate inflammation that causes rheumatoid arthritis joint pain and stiffness.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease Take 4 x day between meals.
TPP Protease IFC Take 4 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic 42.5 Take at bedtime.
TPP Joint Health Take daily on an empty stomach.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784
- Password = time (Lower case)
- Liver Help - June 16, 2022
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - May 25, 2022
- Diabetes/Hypoglycemia - May 16, 2022