Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a health problem that affects one in ten women of childbearing age. Women with PCOS have a hormonal imbalance and metabolism problems that may affect their overall health and appearance. They often struggle with blood sugar control, weight management, and excess testosterone.
Other symptoms include excess androgen (male hormone) production; menstrual problems, which can include few or no menstrual periods or heavy, irregular bleeding; hair loss from the scalp and hair growth (hirsutism) on the face, chest, back, stomach, thumbs, or toes; acne and oily skin; fertility problems such as not releasing an egg (not ovulating) or repeated miscarriages; insulin resistance and too much insulin (hyper insulinemia) which can cause things like upper body obesity and skin tags; depression or mood swings; and breathing problems while sleeping (obstructive sleep apnea) link to both obesity and insulin resistance.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will aid in the proper digestion and absorption of all nutrients supporting PH balance, a healthy G.I. tract, and a strong immune system.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation and immune function.
- A natural formula of herbs shown to normalize hormones that are out of balance.
- A probiotic supplement to further support digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy balance of friendly flora in the G.I. tract.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease Take 2 x daily between meals.
ReZen Take 2 x daily between meals.
TPP Probiotic 42.5 Take at bedtime.
MasterZyme Take 2 x daily.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)