Hyperlipidemia is the presence of elevated levels or imbalances in total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, and/or triglycerides in the blood above and beyond what is considered necessary and healthy. Excess fat in blood over a period of time can accumulate in the blood vessels increasing the risk for various cardiovascular diseases. Enzyme therapy, along with diet and exercise, will support digestion and proper management of blood fats, cholesterol, triglycerides, and lipoproteins.
- Digestive enzyme formula high and lipase taken with meals will help and heal proper of simulation of all nutrients, especially fats, minimize free radicals (oxidized fats), and reduce the risk of plaque or toxins in the blood.
- I support formula high in lipase enzymes will further aid in the digestion of fats, help control excess lipoproteins such as LDL in the blood, improve the ratios of LDL/HDL, and minimize the absorption of dietary cholesterol.
- A protease formula between meals will promote optimal lipid ratios helping to manage and regulate Lipoproteins (LDL/HDL).
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
Digest Take with every meal or snack.
Lypo Take 3 x day between meals.
Protease Take 3 x day between meals.
Probiotic 42.5 Take at bedtime.
BalanceZyme Plus 3 x day between meals
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)