Our bodies are made up of billions of cells that grow, divide and then die in a predictable manner. Cancer occurs when the DNA of the cell is damaged and disrupts this cycle, causing uncontrolled cell division and growth. As the abnormal cell continues to divide uncontrollably, it eventually forms a new growth known as a “tumor” or neoplasm.
In a healthy individual, the immune system can recognize the neoplastic cells and destroys them before they get a chance to divide. However, some mutant cells may escape immune detection and become tumors or cancers.
A majority of cancers form due to environmental factors or carcinogens that cause damage to the DNA. The goal of enzyme therapy is to support nutrient acquisition for the development and repair of healthy cells, to promote a strong immune system and to assist in the elimination of toxicity and free radical damage.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper digestion and bioavailability of all nutrients supporting cellular integrity and a strong immune system.
- A protease formula between meals promotes optimal blood and lymphatic flow, supporting delivery of nutrients and removal of toxins. Proteases also help manage inflammation and support the immune system.
- A whole food vitamin and mineral supplement formulated with enzymes will help ensure efficient delivery of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that provide nutrition to damaged and weakened cells.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease Take 4 x day between meals.
Super CellZyme Take daily.
PP Protease IFF Take 3 x day between meals.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)