The body’s immune system normally fights off foreign substances, such as viruses or toxins. But in an auto-immune disease, the immune system confuses healthy tissue for foreign substances and the body attacks itself. Examples of auto-immune disorders are Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Scleroderma, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hashimoto’s disease. Some of the causes of auto-immune disorder include excess circulating immune complexes, chronic inflammation and various necrotic tissues.
The role of supplemental enzymes in alleviating auto-immune disorders involves clearing persistent immune complexes, controlling inflammation, enhancing blood flow and removing necrotic tissues.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper digestion and bioavailability of all nutrients supporting tissue repair and a strong immune system.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal circulation and removal of toxins. Protease also helps manage inflammation and supports the repair of damaged tissues or the removal of dead tissue.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease Take 4 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic 42.5 Take at bedtime.
TPP Liver Support Take daily with food.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)