The two conditions known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) are Crohns and Ulcerative Colitis. However, because our fundamental approach to support a healthy digestive system is basically the same for any inflammation in the G.I. tract, we will also consider diverticulitis, ulcers, and hemorrhoids in this protocol.
Crohns is chronic inflammation that extends deep into the lining of the small intestines, but may affect any portion of the G.I. tract. Ulcerative Colitis is inflammation in the colon. Cramping, pain, diarrhea, rectal bleeding, fever, fatigue, loss of appetite, and weight loss are symptoms associated with IBD. Enzyme supplementation can effectively digest all foods, control inflammation, promote healing, and correct many of the nutritional deficiencies caused by IBD.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper assimilation and bio availability of all nutrients supporting cellular health, function and repair. Complete digestion also minimizes toxicity and supports a healthy immune system.
- A support formula of herbs vitamins and antioxidants and enzymes will help soothe G.I. discomfort and he’ll damage mucosa from digestive disorders such as gastric reflux, ulcers, gastritis and IBD.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation, supporting the overall health of all systems of the body.
ProDigest Take with every meal or snack.
Gastro Digest Take with every meal or snack.
ProteaseZyme Take 3 x per day between meals.
FloraZyme 42.5 Take at bedtime.
SuperbZyme Take daily with meals.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)