Constipation is characterized by infrequent, difficult, and sometimes painful bowel movements that require straining. Healthy bowel movements occur 2-3 times per day and are soft and pain-free. Constipation can occur for many reasons including a poor diet, lack of fluid intake, inadequate exercise, muscle /neurogenic disorders, thyroid disorders, aging, and side effects of certain medications. Bowel movements serve to remove waste from the body. Antigens and toxins from bowel bacteria and undigested food particles can potentially play a role in the development of many degenerative diseases. The timely elimination of waste is imperative to health and wellness.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper assimilation and bio- availability of all nutrients supporting cellular health, function and repair. Complete digestion also minimizes toxicity and supports a healthy immune system.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation, supporting the overall health of all systems of the body.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
ProDigest Take with every meal or snack.
ProteaseZyme Take 2 x day between meals.
FloraZyme Plus 42.5 Take in the morning and at bedtime.
DismissZyme Take after each meal and at bedtime>
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)
- Work Toward Better Health By Working the Cardiovascular System - March 15, 2023
- Winter – The Time to Cleanse Your Kidneys - February 28, 2023
- Better Health Starts From Within: Developing a Health-Minded Consciousness - January 31, 2023