The kidneys are responsible for continually filtering the blood through the network of nephrons, glomeruli, and tubules. During this filtering process, regulation of blood volume and blood chemistry takes place as well as the production of urine and the elimination of waste. When the kidneys are no longer able to adequately filter metabolic waste, the waste builds up in the blood, becomes toxic, and can be life-threatening. At the same time, production of urine may be reduced and fluid retention results. The goal of this enzyme protocol is to minimize toxicity, help filter the blood, and effectively eliminate fluids and toxins.
- A digestive enzyme formula taken with meals will help ensure proper assimilation of all nutrients (especially proteins), lessen the toxic burden, and maintain acid/base balance.
- A protease formula between meals will help ensure proper blood flow for optimal filtration and support the maintenance of fluid balance by breaking down and eliminating improper /excess proteins from the blood.
- A gentle formula created to help the kidneys perform their normal daily function while also helping with fluid retention and other disorders of the kidneys.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and promotes timely elimination while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
ProDigest with every meal
ProteaseZyme with every meal or snack
ProteaseZyme 3 x day between meals
Sabal/Solidago daily with water
FloraZyme Plus 42.5 at bedtime
Liver Help 2 x day with food
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
Watch Dr. Nuriddin Streaming on Wednesday evening at 7 PM EST on www.Gctv.viebit.com or watch on the YouTube channel
- Work Toward Better Health By Working the Cardiovascular System - March 15, 2023
- Winter – The Time to Cleanse Your Kidneys - February 28, 2023
- Better Health Starts From Within: Developing a Health-Minded Consciousness - January 31, 2023