Pancreatitis is inflammation of the pancreas, causing digestive enzymes to become active inside the pancreas and damage pancreatic tissue. In many cases the cause cannot be determined, however gallbladder disease is often the cause of acute attacks. Alcoholism is also associated with both chronic and acute pancreatitis. Possible long-term complications of this condition include inadequate absorption of nutrients, which makes supplementation with digestive enzymes an obvious approach. The goal of enzyme therapy is not only to supplement digestion which has become impaired by the disease and thereby reinforce proper nutrients acquisition, but also to take the load off of the pancreas itself, reduce inflammation, and promote healing.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will aid in the proper digestion and absorption of all nutrients and allow the pancreas to rest and heal.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation and promote healing of the pancreas.
- A support formula with additional enzymes and antioxidants designed to help regulate inflammation anywhere in the body.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment and timely elimination of wastes.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
TPP Protease Take 3 x day between meals.
TPP Protease IFC Take 3 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic Take at bedtime.
BalanceZyme Plus 3 x day between meals
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)