Gout is characterized by sudden and severe arthritis-like pain in a joint, often in the hands or feet, with swelling and redness around the affected joint. The pain is caused by a buildup of uric acid in the blood. This can result from excess protein intake and/or the inability to properly digest that protein, impaired excretion of uric acid in the urine, or a combination of all. When the uric acid crystals accumulate in the joints, the result is inflammation and pain. Our clinical experience with gout has been quite successful.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper digestion of all foods, especially proteins, minimizing the formation of uric acid crystals. Taking additional protease enzymes with meals will help further support the kidneys in their daily detoxification process.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification of oxidized, glycated, and other proteinaceous debris as well as help manage the inflammatory response.
- An antioxidant formula design to further regulate inflammation caused by an inability to properly break down uric acid.
A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment and timely elimination.
Prodigest Take with every meal or snack.
ProteaseZyme Take with every meal or snack.
ProteaseZyme Take 3 x day between meals.
FloraZyme Take at bedtime.
Liver Help Take 1-2 x day with food.
Use Genesis’s phenomenal enzyme nutrition
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our live stream on health, each Wednesday evening at 7:00PM (eastern time)
- Go to www.gctv.viebit.com.
NOTE: Dr Nuriddin no longer hosts Zoom Calls on Thursday evenings at 9:00PM.