Candida albicans is a form of yeast and one of the many organisms that live in the human mouth and G.I. tract. Under normal circumstances, C. albicans live symbiotically in 80% of the human population with no harmful effects, although overgrowth result in candidiasis. An overgrowth of candida albicans can occur in different parts of the body such as the mucosal lining of the oral cavity and digestive tract, the respiratory system, the blood or the genitalia. Antibiotic use and diets high in sugar a common causes of candidiasis. Eating a healthy diet and maintaining a strong immune system and balanced gut flora are the best defenses against this condition.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will aid in the proper digestion and absorption of all nutrients supporting pH balance, a healthy G.I. track and a strong immune system.
- An intestinal support formula designed to eliminate the growth of yeast/fungus will support the immune system and help restore the body to a state of health and vitality.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient detoxification as well as help manage inflammation and immune function.
- Probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy balance of friendly flora in the G.I. tract.
- A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
Digest Take with every meal or snack.
Intestinal support Take 3 x per day with meals.
Protease Take 3 x per day between meals.
Probiotic 42.5 Take in the morning or at bedtime.
MasterZyme Take 3 x per day with water.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)