The Five Principles of Balanced Health
(February 8-10, 2019)
Eat the Good and Avoid the Bad
The scriptures say, eat of the good things and avoid the bad.
“We said: “O Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Garden
And eat of the great supply therein, as where and when you will.
But, do not approach this tree, or you will run into harm and bad extremes.”
Imam Dr. Abdel Jaleel Nuriddin, N.D, Ph.D, takes the guidance of G-d seriously, and he follows this guidance by providing wholistic health education, life enhancing herbal nutrition, and opportunities for interested members of the public to spread a health conscious culture while achieving financial independence through specialized training and affiliate marketing strategies.
Imam Abdel Jaleel Nuriddin, N.D., Ph.D
The Condition and What People Say
More people are suffering from degenerative diseases than ever before. Millions of Americans are diabetic and millions more are borderline and don’t know it. Each day dialysis clinics are opening across America, cancer has entire hospitals dedicated to treating and managing its ravaged victims. Americans are suffering from an epidemic of health issues, such as heart disease, clogged arteries, high blood pressure, kidney failure, respiratory problems, strokes, and the list goes on. The sad truth is that the majority of these diseases are preventable by practicing balanced health.
Have you or someone you know made statements like the following:
- I’m basically healthy…so why do I have the feeling that something just isn’t quite right?
- I’ve had this same pain for years and no matter what I do, I can’t get rid of it?
- I want better health, more energy, a better sleep pattern, etc.; I’ve tried everything without real success and I just don’t know what to do.
Most people want to feel better, look younger and live longer, what about you? Are you still searching for the answers; the solutions? Well, now is the time to get the answers to your health questions and relief from your health problems! Come learn how to build human health, rather than fight the losing battle against disease!
Come learn and train at the Five Principles of Balanced Health Workshop Intensive. Spend an enlightening, productive, fulfilling weekend in an intense and challenging workshop with Dr. Abdel Jaleel Nuriddin in Greensboro North Carolina at the Beautiful Reflectionz Eventz Center, February 8-10, 2019.
Some Workshop Topics and Goals:
- Supporting our Return from Self-Destructive health practices.
- Motivating you for Spiritual, Emotional, Mental and Physical change.
- Understanding the Adaptive and Reactive Body.
- Detoxification – The Substance that Degenerative Disease is made of.
- Focus on the best diet for health living in today’s world.
- Balance – Digestion, Ph, Bacteria, Parasites, Metabolism, Minerals, Metals and more. Learn how to balance the body fluids Acid Alkaline, bacteria, and how to eliminate parasitic activity.
- Nutrition – Digestion, Food Combining, Nutritional Economics, Foods and Supplements, and more.
- All About Exercise, including the spine and the body’s organs.
- Focused Attention and Vibrant Health.
- Learn how people like you have beaten and side-stepped cancer, heart problems, diabetes, obesity and its complications.
- Learn about nutraceuticals and their benefits.
- Get your health questions answered.
- Much, much, more….
If your interest is in a brighter future, one free of pain with a bright future of vibrant health enjoyed with family and friends, register for the Balanced Health Workshop Intensive, today! Also, learn about the job and financial opportunities available helping others with their health. Health is a multi-billion dollar industry with income-producing opportunities growing daily. If you are looking for a career change, register for the Balanced Health workshop Intensive, today!
- Bring 5 people with you and receive a $50.00 refund at the door.
- Bring 10 people with you and receive a $150.00 at the door.
- The first 10 people to register will receive a free signed copy of Dr Nuriddin’s latest book, “Help Yourself to Ultimate Health.”
- Early registration ends at midnight on January 27th, 2019. Ticket prices for late registration (starting January 28th) and at the door will go up by $100.00. So register ASAP!
Dr. Abdel J. Nuriddin, Naturopathic doctor and author of multiple books on health and wellness, invites you to "help yourself to ultimate health and help prevent the 8 stages towards disease by learning and practicing the 5 principles of balanced health."