Hypothyroidism occurs when the thyroid gland produces insufficient amounts of thyroid hormone or the pituitary fails to secrete adequate amounts of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), thereby slowing all metabolic processes in the body. This protocol provides nutritional and glandular support to feed and fortify the thyroid and its correlated glands for optimal thyroid function. The purpose of enzyme therapy is to relieve symptoms and problems associated with this condition by reinforcing proper nutrient acquisition and promoting a healthy diet consisting of proper ratios of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Since thyroxin is a hormone produced from protein, improper digestion or lack of protein may lead to insufficient production of thyroxin.
- A digestive enzyme formula with meals will help ensure proper assimilation of all nutrients to support adequate production of hormones.
- A glandular support formula with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and an enzyme delivery system will target the thyroid for the production and conversion of thyroid hormones.
- A protease formula between meals will help promote optimal blood flow and efficient delivery of hormones, supporting the overall health of our endocrine system and hormone balance.
A probiotic supplement further supports digestion and the immune system while maintaining a healthy gut environment.
TPP Digest Take with every meal or snack.
Thyroid Complex Take 2 x day with food.
TPP Protease Take 2 x day between meals.
TPP Probiotic Take at bedtime.
Adrenal Complex Take 2 x day with food.
- Visit our website at www.drnuriddin.com or call (336) 852-3040
- Tune into our zoom call on health, each Thursday Evening at 9:00PM EST
- Zoom ID = HTTP://zoom.us/j/5386880784.
- Password = time (Lower case)